Before the Presentation
• If the presentation has embedded audio or video files with avi, .wmv, .wma, mpeg4, .mp3 file extensions, please make sure they are compatible with Windows Media Player.
• Presenters are advised to bring their presentation file in a portable format (USB/Flash Drive). Please send your presentation to the conference secretary at email@example.com to test and pre-load the PowerPoint presentation no later than on 20 November 2017.
During the Presentation
• The Chairperson of the session will introduce the name and the affiliation of each presenter and the topic before the presentation.
• The presenter can start the presentation after the introduction.
• The Chairperson will give a signal when 1 minute is left for the presentation. He/She will give another signal when the allocated time is over. The presenter has to stop the presentation when the second signal is given.
• The Chairperson will invite 1-2 questions from the floor.
• Do not exit your PowerPoint presentation until the end of the Q & A session.
If you are not able to fulfil your commitment, please contact the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org but no later than 20 November 2017.