The presenter must stand by his/her poster boards during the hour specified in the conference programme. They are expected to answer questions raised by the registrants.
Setup and Dismantle Information
• Collect grip materials from the Help Desk next to the Registration Desk from 8: 45 to 9:15.
• The poster size should be 90 cm (width) x 150 cm (height).
• A chair will be provided by the side of each poster for each poster presenter.
• No audiovisual equipment will be provided for poster presentations.
• The presenter has to take care of the equipment.
• The conference organizer will not take any responsibilities of loss or damages of such devices.
• You will be assigned a poster space with your name stick on it.
• Make sure you identify the right space. Volunteers will be available in the poster display area for assistance.
• Prepare hard copies of handouts on your own if you want to distribute to your audience.
• Posters should be set up by 9: 30 a.m. and taken down by 5:30 p.m.
Poster Design Recommendations
• Materials should include the title of the presentation and list of authors.
• Aside from wording, presenters are encouraged to use figures, tables, color photographs, charts etc.
If you are not able to fulfil your commitment, please contact the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org but no later than 20 November 2017.